Tendon Grip sock
The Tendon Grip Sock protects the horse’s legs against boot rubs, scratches, bacteria, fungus or dirt. They provide extra support for the tendon. The Tendon Grip Sock can also be used to ice a spot that an ice boot can’t reach like a knee or a spot higher up. The sock feels like a second skin for the horses and does not bother them at all. Ideal for horses that have sensitive hoof bulb and pastern while wearing overreach boots.
The Tendon grip Sock is very easy to use as you just cut the roll to the desired length. You pull the sock over the hoof, into place. It’s best to attach the sock to the boot (top) and to the hoof (bottom) with some good tape to make sure it stays in place. We advise to use Tesa tape type 4541.
The Tendon Grip Sock is re-usable as it is machine washable at 30°, no dryer.
Colours: Beige and Black
Measurements: Beige – 5m long/ Black – 3m long
- Second skin- support
- Protects against boot rubs, bacteria, fungus and dirt
- Ice difficult spots
- Easy, safe and quick to use
- Cut product to the desired length
- Use some TESA tape to attach the sock to the boot and hoof
- Washable (30°) and re-usable
- Colours: Beige and Black
- Measurements: Beige – 5m/ Black – 3m